WHY THIS TOPIC:
The holidays are when we typically interact with family members and friends who we otherwise don’t in earlier months, and when we interact even more with those closest to us. Combined, the season tests our ability to be better versions of ourselves. Join us for what promises to be a very practical – and likely amusing – conversation.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Simple behaviors you can practice during the holidays with even the most difficult relationships you have
– Questions you can ask, responses you can give, and self-management practices you can employ
– Shared experiences from peers on how to navigate sensitive topics and still enjoy time with family and friends
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– Interested in practicing your emotional intelligence skills over the holidays
– Struggle setting boundaries and having difficult conversations with family and friends
Raman Chadha is Founder and Managing Partner at The Junto Institute. In his role, Raman designs and delivers the company’s core offerings, delivers emotional intelligence training, and hosts leadership roundtables. Most of his career has been at the intersection of leadership, emotional intelligence, and entrepreneurship.