WHY THIS TOPIC:
Virtually every company is continually challenged by accountability and alignment. That’s because with every stage of growth, and every addition of key team members, the culture shifts. New
WHY THIS TOPIC:
Virtually every company is continually challenged by accountability and alignment. That’s because with every stage of growth, and every addition of key team members, the culture shifts. New leaders emerge, people are reporting to different managers, priorities shift, etc. In this session, you’ll learn about a framework to help mitigate these challenges from someone who has been there, done that.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– What V2MOM is and how it helped drive the growth of Salesforce.com, where it was created
– The 5 questions that V2MOM is built on that help improve accountability and alignment
– Simple steps you can take today to move towards that improvement
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– A leader or manager trying to build greater accountability on your team or within the organization
– Concerned about the rapid growth your company is experiencing
– Someone who wishes that everyone was on the same page
With over 20 years of experience, John is a specialist in cloud, mobile computing and marketing software. As an innovative Senior Product and Technology Executive, he has a successful track record providing guidance, vision, and Agile leadership to teams, while focusing on reliability, scalability, and performance to help companies grow exponentially. He’s currently leading the Technology, Data and Product teams for a fast-growing, PE-backed Consumer Identity Management company.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.