WHY THIS TOPIC:
In business and in life, our intuition can be a powerful force. But it can also be frustrating because we’re not always sure when to use it and when to ignore it in favor of data. And if we go that route, we make ourselves vulnerable to analysis paralysis. This session will explore these dynamics and how to address them.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– A simple framework to learn when to trust your intuition and when to rely on data
– Why and how you make some of the decisions that you do
YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE:
– Curious whether you have a strong or weak intuition
– In process of having to make a big decision
– Looking for a simple hack to help you with daily decision-making
Tony Wilkins is a private investor, CEO coach, and a Founding Mentor at Junto. He helps people make better decisions and improve the probability of good outcomes by applying alternative perspectives he has collected from decades of broad industry experiences.
Tony held a variety of positions over his 33-year financial career, most recently with BNY Mellon and Northern Trust.
He’s built a reputation at Junto and beyond providing stories, quotes, and insights that conjure up the response, “Hmm…I hadn’t thought of that,” and asking provocative questions that lead to creative epiphanies, engineering serendipity and completely new approaches.