Many argue that the most important determination on if you will get promoted is about how well you manage your manager. Yes, that may sound absurd but have you ever seen someone in a high position at a company and wondered how the heck did that person make it so high in the organization? Well, most of it’s attributed to how well they manage up. In this session, we will talk about how to successfully manage our managers to increase our chances of success in our careers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– The art and the science of managing expectations
– How much time should be spent with your manager
– Knowing when to sell them on you
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Want to have a better relationship with your manager and/or leadership
– Having difficulty holding candid conversations with your manager when issues arise
– Lacking confidence to talk about yourself or your great work
Most who join Fortune 100 companies rarely have aspirations to become an entrepreneur. Kristi Zuhlke is quite the opposite. Kristi started her career at Procter & Gamble where she learned how to be intrapreneurial. Fast forward 10 years after she left her corporate job, she is starting her fourth company. Kristi has a passion for growing an idea into reality, being a loving wife and mother, and experiencing the extraordinary.
We help companies and their teams become infinitely better, smarter, and healthier.