fri13may12:00 pm1:00 pmOn ZoomYour Personal Brand: How to Polish Your Digital Presence, with Andy CrestodinaA Marketing Roundtable, with Andy Crestodina12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time WHO THIS IS FOR:Leaders,Managers,Marketing
WHY THIS TOPIC: They got your name from a friend. Or you handed them a business card. What happens next is 100% predictable: they look
WHY THIS TOPIC:
They got your name from a friend. Or you handed them a business card. What happens next is 100% predictable: they look you up online. What do they find? Does your online presence sparkle with credibility? Or is it dull? Do you look legitimate? Like an expert? In this Roundtable, you’ll learn how to build awareness for your personal brand and become a micro-influencer in your niche.
Bonus! we’ll show you the proper way to NOT use social media if you decide that social media isn’t for you. Social media is optional. Reputation management is not. What you know and who you know. These are the two key factors in success. Without a deliberate plan to grow your network and build relationships, you’re missing out.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to polish your LinkedIn profile
– Steps to connect with (and work with) influencers
– How to win the Google game for your name
– Ways to use personal PR and contribute to media websites
– How to form and run small groups that push you up the learning curve fast
THIS MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
– Someone who wants to build and polish your online presence
– A marketing or sales professional trying to build client base and reach
– Anyone who wants to develop a personal brand